The line dancing competition will take place Thursday, August 19, 2021 in Copenhagen.
The line dancing tournament will offer two disciplines:
- Individual Line dance
- Team dance
The individual line dancing tournament features two levels:
The team dance tournament will feature one common level.
A more detailed program will follow.
The participation fee for EGLSF-members is 90 Euros and 120 Euros for non-members.
When you sign up as an athlete for EuroGames 2021, you will have plenty of benefits and offers at our international mega event, Copenhagen 2021.
- You will participate in a professionally organized tournament
- You can be a part of the EuroGames Opening Ceremony on Wednesday, August 18
- You can be part of the EuroGames Closing Ceremony and take part in the WorldPride Parade on Saturday, August 21
- You have access to the Sports Village
- You have access to affordable accommodation in Copenhagen and Malmö
- You have affordable fees for public transportation in Copenhagen and Malmö
- You have access to pre-sale tickets for signature parties
- You have access to a lot of sports, human rights, arts, and cultural events in Copenhagen and Malmö from August 12 – 22, 2021
The competition will take place at Kulturhuset Islands Brygge in Copenhagen. It is a community centre with a beautiful view down to the waterfront. The venue is also next to the Sports Village, where you will find a lot of activities and meet with other EuroGames athletes.
Copenhagen 2021 is organizing the tournament in cooperation with Pan Idræt’s Line Dance team, Outliners.
All of the above is subject to change.