The volleyball tournament will take place Wednesday, August 18 to Friday, August 20, 2021 at Valby Sports Park in Copenhagen.
We offer volleyball tournaments for female-identified, male-identified, and all genders teams. All teams must register their level. The levels of the tournaments are:
It is possible to register for the tournament as a team or without one. If you register as “no team”, we will help you find one.
The volleyball tournament will be judged according to the International Volleyball Federation’s rules. You can find them here.
A more detailed program for the tournament will follow.
Registration opens autumn 2020. The participation fee for EGLSF-members is 90 Euros and 120 Euros for non-members.
When you sign up as an athlete for EuroGames 2021, you will have plenty of benefits and offers at our International mega event, Copenhagen 2021.
- You will participate in a professionally organized tournament
- You can be a part of the EuroGames Opening Ceremony on Wednesday, August 18
- You can be part of the EuroGames Closing Ceremony and take part in the WorldPride Parade on Saturday, August 21
- You have access to the Sports Village
- You have access to affordable accommodation in Copenhagen and Malmö
- You have affordable fees for public transportation in Copenhagen and Malmö
- You have access to pre-sale tickets for signature parties
- You have access to a lot of sports, human rights, arts, and cultural events in Copenhagen and Malmö from August 12 – 22, 2021
The tournament will take place at Valby Sports Park in Copenhagen. The venue contains several sports facilities, such as 25 football fields (both artificial and field grass), 3 sports courts at Valby Hallen and Gammel Valby hal with 1 sports court. The volleyball tournament will take place at Valby Hallen which has 9 volleyball courts. The venue is 15 minutes from downtown Copenhagen by public transport and approx. 20 minutes by bike.
Besides volleyball, Valby Sports Park will also host tournaments in field hockey, floorball, and football. Next to the football courts, you will find Hafnia Hallen which is the venue for the beach volley tournament.
At Valby Sports Park you will find Vandkulturhus which contains a 25-meter swimming pool and a wellness area with infrared sauna, panorama sauna and an aroma sauna. It is public and will be possible to use against (a fair) payment.
All of the above is subject to change.