On this page you’ll find all the current vacancies we have for long-term volunteers in our various teams. Click on the role title to see the full description and information on how to apply.
Copenhagen 2021 General
The General Team is responsible for the organisational work within the Copenhagen 2021 organisation.
- Assistant to the Chair – 1 role left
- Volunteer Area Manager – few roles left
- Bar Supervisor
- Bar Stock Manager – 1 role left
Our WorldPride team are responsible for the two Parades, Signature Parties, programming and receptions.
No current positions
Our EuroGames team manages everything to do with sports activities, including tournaments, the Sports Leader Conference and Sports Village.
- Sports to the People Coordinator
- Sport Venue Manager – EuroGames – few roles left
- Timers for the swimming tournament
- Dodgeball line-judge
- Field Hockey Officials (Technical officials (TO) and judges)
Human Rights Team
Our Human Rights team manage six events focused on global LGBTI+ equality, including the Human Rights Conference, the 1:1 Democracy Festival, and the Refugees, Borders & Immigration Summit.
- 1:1 Democracy Festival Host – few roles left
- Human Rights Forum Translator – Spanish language (remote)
- Human Rights Forum Translator – French language (remote)
- Human Rights Forum Video Editor (remote)
Our Culture team lead the organisation of our own culture events as well as liaison with external culture partners.
- Culture Venue Coordinator – Fluid Festival – 1 role left
- Culture Venue Coordinator – Huset 2021 – few roles left
- Culture Venue Manager – Arcadia – 1 role left
- External Partnerships Coordinator – 1 role left
Our Production team are the people who bring all our plans to life, managing stages, security, logistics and planning.
No current roles
Our Communications team delivers all our marketing, digital and communications activities, including our virtual events.
- App Editor (remote)
- Website Editor (remote)
- Social Media Manager (remote) – few roles left
- Zendesk Team Member (remote)
- Translator French language (remote)
- Translator Spanish language (remote)
- Translator Portuguese language (remote)
- Translator Danish language (remote)
- Translate Swedish language (remote)
- Translator Russian language (remote)
- Translator Arabic language (remote)
- Translator Polish language (remote)
- Translator German language (remote)
Not seen a role for you?
Send your CV/resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will get back to you!
Image: Andreas Paulsson