This fall we’ll launch an international marketing campaign to raise awareness of Copenhagen 2021 and encourage people to start planning their visit to WorldPride and EuroGames next August.
A new film will be at the heart of this campaign, and we want real people from the LGBTI+ community in Copenhagen and Malmö to take part in the film.
We can’t say too much about the film as we don’t want to give the game away, but we can say:
- We don’t need Oscar-winning acting skills, but you do need to be comfortable in front of a camera and with a production crew
- No speaking is involved but we are looking for people that can perform the following characters on camera: a DJ, a singer or someone playing an instrument, a skateboarder, a swimmer, a ballroom dancing couple, a roller skater, and group of friends dancing together
- You need to be available in Copenhagen on Wednesday 16 OR Thursday 17 September – the shoot will be in a studio
- You will be required to give us full informed consent for use of your participation in the film that will be shown worldwide
- You must be aged at least 18 years on 16 September
- We can pay your travel expenses (from within Copenhagen or Malmö) but we cannot pay a fee for your participation
To be part of the film please send us a short video of around 15 seconds where you introduce yourself, show us your personality and what you would like to wear in the film. The themes in the film are sport, activism, love, and art – we would love your film to reflect where your passion and interest lies!
Once you’ve recorded your short film, please complete the form linked here and submit your film by 1800 on 19 August, and we will get back to you in week commencing 24 August.