This year’s Copenhagen Pride shattered all records! It was bigger than ever before, and hundreds of thousands of people took part in making this world-class event come true. We’ve made a list of some of the signs that you were at this year’s Copenhagen Pride:
- Your savings account is empty because of all the rainbow gear you’ve bought to be on point for the festivities.
- You’re having a hard time getting rid of the glitter in your hair and … other places.
- You keep debating with yourself if you should text that cute person from the afterparty (whose name you don’t remember).
- You remember that not everyone around the world can celebrate pride and fight for their rights the way you and thousands of people just did.
- Your colleagues ask you why you haven’t been to work for the past week. And you tell them you just worked from home.
- You tell yourself (like you did the past four years as well …) that you must up your costume game for next year.
- Your whole body is hurting because … well, Britney, Beyoncé, Rihanna and all the other divas …
- You have new-found respect for drag queens and the way they work those heels for hours!
- You’re browsing Netflix for basically ANY movies with an LGBTQ storyline to cure your pride withdrawals.
- You’ve made a big, fat rainbow-colored mark in your calendar for August 14-19, 2018.
Copenhagen 2021 is the world’s first joint celebration of WorldPride and EuroGames.