A three-day Human Rights Conference running from Tuesday 17th until Thursday 19th August 2021 and focusing on the situation of the LGBTI+ community. It is organized for, by, and with the diverse global LGBTI+ community in order to delve deeper into the challenges and the lives of the community.
The Conference begins with a high-level plenary session with a diverse group of speakers, followed by two days of break-out meetings and discussions, ending with a closing and feedback plenary.
Content is being curated in ten topics:
- Politics and Law
- Education, Labor Market and Civil Society
- Intersectionality and Global Trends
- Borders, Decolonization and Racism
- Technology and Online Communities
- Arts, Sports and Culture
- Pride as a global Human Rights Movement
- Breaking the Binary
- Sexual well-being and Health
- Open for the undefined
The conference venue is Øksnehallen in central Copenhagen.
Call for Proposals
A call for proposals will be published on Monday 6th August 2020 and we cannot accept proposals until this date.
Registration will open on 20th August 2020. Registration fees for the whole Conference will be as follows:
- Early Bird (until 31st January 2021): €120
- Standard (until 30th April 2021): €150
- Late (until 13th August 2021 or when sold out): €200
If you have questions about the Human Rights Forum or any of our human rights programming, please email us.