The figure skating competition will take place Wednesday, August 18 to Thursday, August 19, 2021 at Malmö Isstadion in Malmö.
The figure skating tournament will offer two disciplines:
- Free Skating
- Artistic Skating
The disciplines will be offered in the age categories:
- Class I
- Class II
- Class III
- Class IV
- Class IV
You will also need to register your level, which will be one of five:
- Master Elite
A more detailed program for the tournament will follow.
Registration opens autumn 2020. The participation fee for EGLSF-members is 90 Euros and 120 Euros for non-members.
When you sign up as an athlete for EuroGames 2021, you will have plenty of benefits and offers at our International mega event, Copenhagen 2021.
- You will participate in a professionally organized tournament
- You can be a part of the EuroGames Opening Ceremony on Wednesday, August 18
- You can be part of the EuroGames Closing Ceremony and take part in the WorldPride Parade on Saturday, August 21
- You have access to the Sports Village
- You have access to affordable accommodation in Copenhagen and Malmö
- You have affordable fees for public transportation in Copenhagen and Malmö
- You have access to pre-sale tickets for signature parties
- You have access to a lot of sports, human rights, arts, and cultural events in Copenhagen and Malmö from August 12 – 22, 2021
The figure skating tournament will take place at Malmö Isstadion in Malmö, Sweden. The venue is right by a train station (15 minutes walk from train station Triangln), and Copenhagen Central Station is just a 50-minute train ride away. The travel time is roughly the same by car.
Besides figure skating, Malmö Isstadion will also host the ice hockey tournament. Malmö Isstadion is located at The Stadium District, where the roller derby and basketball tournament will take place.
Copenhagen 2021 is organizing the tournament in cooperation with the sports club, Malmö Kunståkning.
All of the above is subject to change.