The golf tournament will take place Thursday, August 19 to Friday, August 20, 2021 at Royal Golf Center in Copenhagen.
When you sign up for the golf competition, you need to register your handicap. Depending on registered participants, we will divide everyone into divisions. First day the division will play mixed and second day you will play finals in your division.
All participants needs to bring their own equipment. Everyone will get a goodiebag with course guide, pitchfork, etc.
The tournament will be judged according to the rules of the International Golf Federation. You can find them here.
The days before the tournament it will be possible to try the golf court and Royal Golf Center offers all the participants greenfee at half price which is 66 Euros.
A more detailed program for the tournament will follow.
The participation fee for EGLSF-members is 90 Euros and 120 Euros for non-members. There is a supplementary fee of 75 Euros to help us cover the higher costs of the golf tournament.
When you sign up as an athlete for EuroGames 2021, you will have plenty of benefits and offers at our international mega event, Copenhagen 2021.
- You will participate in a professionally organized tournament
- You can be a part of the EuroGames Opening Ceremony on Wednesday, August 18
- You can be part of the EuroGames Closing Ceremony and take part in the WorldPride Parade on Saturday, August 21
- You have access to the Sports Village
- You have access to affordable accommodation in Copenhagen and Malmö
- You have affordable fees for public transportation in Copenhagen and Malmö
- You have access to pre-sale tickets for signature parties
- You have access to a lot of sports, human rights, arts, and cultural events in Copenhagen and Malmö from August 12 – 22, 2021
The tournament will take place at the Royal Golf Center in Copenhagen. The golf course opened in 2010 and hosted for The European Challenge Tour in 2012 and 2015.
The venue is just a five minute walk from Bella Center metro station which makes it easy to travel from the venue to downtown Copenhagen in about ten minutes.
All of the above is subject to change.