Update: Roller Derby is not going ahead due to low participant numbers.
The Roller Derby tournament will take place from Wednesday 18 to Friday 20 August 2021 at Baltiska Hallen in Malmö.
We will offer two Roller Derby tournaments. One will be judged according to the rules of the Women’s Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA) and the other will be judged according to OPA (Open to all, WFTDA rules for play but open to all genders).
Wednesday 18 August 2021
|1900||End of day 1|
Thursday 19 August 2021
|1900||End of day 2|
Friday 20 August 2021
|1900||End of tournament and medal ceremony|
The participation fee for EGLSF members is €90, and for non-members €120.
When you sign up as an athlete for EuroGames 2021, you will enjoy the broad benefits of participation in the whole of Copenhagen 2021, including
- Participation in a professionally organized tournament
- Joining the EuroGames Opening Ceremony on Wednesday 18 August
- Taking part in the WorldPride Parade and Copenhagen 2021 Closing Ceremony on Saturday 21 August
- Activities in the Sports Village
- Access to pre-sale tickets for nightly Signature Parties in Copenhagen and Malmö
- You have access to more than 200 sports, human rights, arts, and cultural events in Copenhagen and Malmö from 12-22 August!
The Roller Derby tournament will take place at Baltiska Hallen in Malmö, Sweden. Baltiska Hallen is located at The Stadium District. Here you will find the find the Basketball tournament and Malmö Isstadion where the Ice Hockey and Figure Skating tournaments will take place.
The Stadium District is a 15 minutes walk from Triangeln station in Malmö, and Copenhagen Central Station is just a 30 minute train ride away. The travel time is roughly the same by car.
Copenhagen 2021 is organising the tournament in cooperation with Rullesport Danmark.
If you’ve got questions, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
Join the Facebook event for Roller Derby and meet other competitors and spectators!