Please note: Copenhagen 2021 has opened its Call for Sessions to its extended network and it is not yet a public call. Please do not share this page outside of your immediate network, and not at all on social media.
Copenhagen 2021 is hosting WorldPride and EuroGames in 2021. From Tuesday 17th until Thursday 19th August 2021 we are organizing a high-level three-day Human Rights Conference.
We welcome proposals for the 10 thematic topics of the LGBTI+ Human Rights Conference in two rounds. The topics are:
- Politics and Law
- Education, Labour Market and Civil Society
- Intersectionality and Global Trends
- Borders, Decolonization and Racism
- Technology and Online Communities
- Arts, Sports and Culture
- Pride as a global Human Rights Movement
- Breaking the Binary
- Sexual well-being and Health
- Open for the undefined
This round is targeted towards our extended network and opened on Monday 4th May 2020. The deadline for proposals is Monday 3rd August 2020.
We kindly ask you to share this invitation with relevant parties.
- Call for Sessions (English)
- Call for Sessions (French)
- Call for Sessions (Spanish)
- Human Rights Forum – Concept Note
Submit a Proposal
When you are ready to submit a proposal, you can do do here.
If you have questions about the Conference or your proposal please email us at email@example.com.