Moderator leads a panel discussion focusing on
- The main challenges that needs to be addressed to ensure equal access to health care for the LGBTIQ community?
- What differences are there between the countries taking part in the panel and what can we teach each other?
- Challenges and experiences regarding healthcare for younger people, students, and early intervention (including mental health issues)
- What can we do to support equal access and better health care for the LGBTIQ community on a national level – and to support other countries?
- What can be done at the European level (if anything)?
President, European Centre-Right LGBT+ Alliance, Moderaterna, Sweden
Minister of health and care service, Høyre, Norway
Minister of health, CDU, Germany
Member of the European Parliament, Konservative, Denmark