We are looking to appoint an experienced and digitally literate Coordinator to help us deliver aspects of our digital program in August.
You will have:
- Experience of a range of online platforms for collaboration, events, and live-streaming
- A good understanding of digital security, data protection and GDPR
- A can-do and problem solving attitude, being a fast thinker and solutions oriented
- A commitment to LGBTI+ equality and human rights
Tasks will include:
- Implementation of the digital conference platform for the Human Rights Conference and Sports Leader Conference
- Providing support to the Digital Production Manager in planning and delivery of all 24 live-streamed events
- Providing ad-hoc support on other digital elements across the organisation and event
- Supporting volunteers working on videography, translation, interpretation, and digital production
The role is full time (37 hours per week) starting on Monday 19 July and ending on Friday 20 August and based in our office in Copenhagen.
How to apply
Send your resumé and a short covering statement on how you meet the required skills and experience, by 1700hrs on Friday 9 July to Steve Taylor, Director of Communications & Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will take place on Monday 12 July.