If you’re organising an inclusive LGBTI+ event in Copenhagen or Malmö taking place during Copenhagen 2021, you can apply for it to be included in our schedule. The schedule is available via our website and smartphone app.
To be considered for inclusion in the schedule, your event must:
- Take place on a date or dates between 12-22 August 2021
- Be in Copenhagen and/or Malmö
- Be fully inclusive of everyone in the LGBTI+ community
- Take place in a venue with gender neutral toilets during the event
In addition, we especially welcome submissions for events that are fully wheelchair accessible. Events with spoken word should be Sign Language interpreted where possible.
Before submitting your event, please read the following terms and conditions.
- The decision on including an event in our official schedule rests with Happy Copenhagen. Completing the form does not guarantee we will include your event.
- You must not describe your event as an ‘official’ Copenhagen 2021 event unless we have given you express written permission to do so. Inclusion of your event in our schedule does not make your event ‘official’ and nor does it mean that we endorse your event.
- Use of our logo and brand assets is restricted to official partners and sponsors. You may not use our logo and brand assets without our express written permission.
- You guarantee that your event and your organisation and its staff and volunteers are welcoming to all members of the LGBTI+ community and that the event will be a safer space.
- As an external event organiser you agree that you are fully and wholly responsible for your event and accept all liability, and no claim can be made against Happy Copenhagen in respect of the event.
If you agree to these terms, complete the submission form below in English. It should take around ten minutes to complete, and we review all submissions within seven days.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.