As a global management consulting firm, people are at the core of our business. We know that diversity boosts performance and we actively address diversity, equity, and inclusion, internally and with our clients. We are proud to support WorldPride 2021.
Our Commitment to the importance of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Success for every organization—including our own—hinges on the ability to elevate diversity of thought and experience, to challenge established mindsets, and to unlock solutions that enable organizations to thrive.
To fully reflect the world in which we work and to achieve sustainable impact, we:
- Recruit passionate, open-minded people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, abilities, and experience.
- Offer employees global diversity affinity networks for gender and LGBTQ identity as well as regional networks addressing race, ethnicity, disability, military veterans, and other dimensions. We focus on intersectionality across these networks and provide affiliation, networking, education, sponsorship, mentorship, and access to senior leaders.
- Identify local opportunities in each market to foster inclusion, create greater awareness and education, and drive cultural changes.
- Offer diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) consulting and provide customized tools to guide decision making, as we work alongside our clients on their DEI strategies.
- Partner with leading organizations across the globe to learn from those that are best in class and contribute to the evolving dialogue regarding DEI.
- Invest in proprietary research that helps to inform our people strategy and our understanding of key issues.
Find some of our latest thoughts here:
A New LGBTQ Workforce Has Arrived – Inclusive Cultures Must Follow
Diversity Is Just the First Step. Inclusion Comes Next.,
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Still Matter in a Pandemic,
Commitment to LGBTQ Equity
BCG strives to create an environment in which all LGBTQ employees can bring their authentic selves to work. Through our global network Pride@BCG, we support LGBTQ colleagues personally and professionally—while fully respecting each person’s choices about their own journey and, where appropriate, need for confidentiality.
Our Pride@BCG network focuses on:
Expanding access to outstanding LGBTQ talent pools. We sponsor recruiting events such as Reaching Out MBA (US), Eurout (Europe), LGBT Leaders (UK), LGBT Talents (France), and Pride2Be (Brazil).
Offering career development support, mentorship, and networking opportunities to connect with and learn from other LGBTQ colleagues.
Creating a culture that is safe and comfortable for all LGBTQ BCGers so that everyone feels able to be their authentic selves at work.
Articulating BCG’s values externally at events or business settings
Conducting and publishing original research and thought leadership.
Sponsoring and serving as thought partners with organizations that advocate for LGBTQ rights – for example being a proud sponsor of Copenhagen 2021.
Learn more about Pride@BCG here