The ice hockey tournament will take place Thursday, August 19 to Friday, August 20, 2021 at Malmö Isstadion in Malmö.
We offer the ice hockey tournaments for female-identified, male-identified, and all genders teams. All teams must register on one of the two levels:
The composition of the teams must be between eight and eleven players.
It is possible to register for the tournament as a team or without one. If you register as “no team”, we will help you find one. All players must bring their own equipment.
The tournament will be judged according to the rules of the International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF). You can find them here.
A more detailed program for the tournament will follow.
The participation fee for EGLSF-members is 90 Euros and 120 Euros for non-members.
When you sign up as an athlete for EuroGames 2021, you will have plenty of benefits and offers at our international mega event, Copenhagen 2021.
- You will participate in a professionally organized tournament
- You can be a part of the EuroGames Opening Ceremony on Wednesday, August 18
- You can be part of the EuroGames Closing Ceremony and take part in the WorldPride Parade on Saturday, August 21
- You have access to the Sports Village
- You have access to affordable accommodation in Copenhagen and Malmö
- You have affordable fees for public transportation in Copenhagen and Malmö
- You have access to pre-sale tickets for signature parties
- You have access to a lot of sports, human rights, arts, and cultural events in Copenhagen and Malmö from August 12 – 22, 2021
The ice hockey tournament will take place at Malmö Isstadion in Malmö, Sweden. The venue is just nearby a train station, and Copenhagen Central Station is only a 50 minute train ride away. Travel time will be roughly the same by car.
Besides ice hockey, Malmö Isstadion will host the figure skating competition. Malmö Isstadion is located at The Stadium District, where the roller derby and basketball tournament will take place.
All of the above is subject to change.