Copenhagen 2021 was the world’s most significant celebration of love and equality taking place this year – and so it was the perfect place to say ‘I do’ to your partner.
In Copenhagen, you could choose to marry at City Hall, where the world’s first same sex partnerships took place in 1989. In Malmö, there are a number of beautiful settings across the city for you to choose from.
Whilst the eligibility rules are slightly different in Denmark and Sweden, most couples could get married during Copenhagen 2021, regardless of where you are from.
So take that big step, and have the happiest day of your lives during WorldPride in Copenhagen and Malmö!
- WorldPride weddings on Friday 20 August
- Choose from City Hall (free of charge) or Ørstedsparken (cost approx €120)
- Application process usually takes around one week
- Weddings throughout the WorldPride event
- Choose from a range of venues across the city
- Application process usually takes at least two weeks
Photo: Mathias Lovgreen